1. Describe or define what our perfect wedding would be like. (Where are we? Are we inside or outside? Is it day or night? What is the season? What are we wearing? How is the facility decorated? Is it a large elaborate affair or a small intimate affair?)
2. Describe what the past weddings for our family and friends have been like. (What have they worn? Where was the ceremony and reception held at? Who was invited? Were there important traditions that were included? What did we like about their weddings? What did we dislike?)
3. What would make our wedding memorable, romantic, and exciting?
4. What wedding elements are most important to us? What are least important? (Decorations, Food/beverages, Flowers, Cake, Photos, Transportation, or Favors).
5. What wedding elements are our 3 highest priorities? What are our least?
6. Do we prefer a large extravagant affair or a small intimate gathering?
7. What look are we hoping to display? (Formal, Chic, Elegant, Country, Romantic, Friendly, Sophisticated, or Casual)
8. Do we see our special day as a single event or a series of events over several days?
9. What is our ceremony site preference? (Do we prefer our ceremony be held at a place of worship, the reception site, or a unique location?)
10. What kind of ceremony do we want? (Religious, Civic, or Interfaith)
11. What type of guests would we like to include? Should we include children or only a certain age group?
12. How much can we afford to spend?
13. Who will be responsible for the cost of the wedding? Can we count on assistance from anyone else besides ourselves?
14. What do we want others to remember most about our wedding? (Theme, Location of Ceremony, Location of Reception Flowers, Decorations, Bride’s Gown, Food, Beverages, Music, Favors, Cake, or Special Touches)