LIST OF QUESTIONS TO THE WEDDING OFFICIANT


Q If I am not a member of your congregation, will I need to join this particular religious order to be married here?

Q If I choose to be married at another site, would you be willing to perform the service?

Q Is there a premarital program that I would have to attend? If so, what does the program consist of and how long does it last?

Q Are there any denominational regulations that would apply to my service or are there any set traditions that I would need to adhere to?

Q Will I be allowed to edit or create my own script and vows?


Q How long will the ceremony last and will there be any other ceremonies on this day? If so, when are they scheduled to begin?

Q Are there any restrictions regarding:

·                  Candles or special light?
·                  Flowers or decorations?
·                  Dress?
·                  Music?
·                  Throwing rice, birdseed, or flower petals?

Q Can parking spaces be reserved for the wedding party?

Q When would the florist be able to set-up on the wedding day?

Q How many times will we need to meet before the actual day?

Q Will you be present at the rehearsal? If so, will this be an extra charge? Is this an actual charge or a church donation?

Q What is your fee? Will the fee be payable to the church or will this be a donation?


Q Would it be possible to have the reception here? If so, is this an extra charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Feel free to write us at authorsviewpoint@gmail.com

Loves
thenextbridetobe.blogspot.com