TOP 20 BEST NEW WEDDING SONGS


Say now isn't there a special occasion coming up?

Well, if it is your wedding then you're probably thinking about what song to pick for your wedding!

If you're an avid lover of music then you should probably give this list a try which might just have the perfect song that fits the fairytale romance of your life!

Here are the list:


  1. Make you feel my love - Adele
  2. Marry You - Bruno Mars
  3. Marry me - Train
  4. You and me - Dave Matthews
  5. All my life - k-ci and jojo
  6. You and me - life House
  7. I do - Colbie Caillat
  8. A Thousand Years - Christian Perri
  9. I'm yours - Jason Mraz
  10. I loved her first - Heartland
  11. Perfect Two - Auburn
  12. God gave me you - Blake Sheton
  13. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
  14. Breathe - Faith Hill
  15. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
  16. Your Song - Elton John
  17. Then - Brad Paisley
  18. Greatest Day- Take That
  19. Come Away with me - Nora Jones
  20. Because of you - Neyo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
DISCLAIMER: Some of the photos, links, articles are not owned by the site, and/ or not being stored by the site. Comments are views expressed by the readers. www.thenextbridetobe.blogspot.com may not be held liable for the views of readers exercising their right of freedom to express.If you think we should remove those aforementioned elements due to copyright infrequent, feel free to tell us, and we will comply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you. Feel free to write us at authorsviewpoint@gmail.com

Loves
thenextbridetobe.blogspot.com